Memory foam pillows are perhaps the most popular when luxury in bed is concerned; a pillow with a good density and velocity will support your head and neck to enhance your comfort as you sleep. Pillow options are changing swiftly due to the many pillow brands in the market and the upping technology. Choosing the best pillow is the best thing you can do besides choosing a good mattress to enhance comfort in bed. Given that we spend almost a third of our lives in bed, you cannot underestimate your comfort. 1.
The Complete Sleeper pillow is what we sell here at The Chiropractor North Sydney. It is recommended throughout Australia by Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, and many more health professionals. It is regarded as the perfect memory foam cervical neck support pillow. With its multiple adjustability options and unique ability to suit many different body shapes. Therapeutic Pillow international, the makers of the Complete Sleeper are proud to be Australian made & Australian owned.
Benefits of using a memory foam contoured pillow
- The Complete Sleeper features ‘higher’ and ‘lower’ sides as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping. The pillow’s clever design encourages side sleeping which enhances breathing, which may also be helpful in minimizing light snoring. Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder when side sleeping to slip snugly under pillow.
- Head and neck are cushioned and supported during sleep.
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both ‘new’ and ‘old’ injuries.
- Foam ‘noodles’ in corefoam surface can be removed to make for an even softer surface.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Pillow’s contour may help minimise light snoring by enhancing the airway through encouraging better spinal alignment
- Channels in the corefoam surface, combined with the open-weave inner cover, allow air to circulate, for cooler, healthier sleep
- Memory Foam … “feeling is believing”
- Created for the NASA, Memory Foam is temperature sensitive and responds to your body’s warmth. It moulds and shapes to your neck and head for optimum comfort and support.
- Memory foam (technical term visco elastic) has a modified cellular makeup which gives it unique temperature-sensitive qualities (softens slightly in contact with body warmth). It is also known for its soft and pliable feel, and pressure-diffusion properties. 2
- Pillows do have a use by date so if you are feeling uncomfortable whilst sleeping or you know your pillow has seen better days then maybe itÆs time for an upgrade.
Article: Sleep Mentor, Complete Sleeprrr